Roxanne M. Alhejaj
Attorney at Law
Roxanne M. Alhejaj, President & Managing Partner of Hicks & Alhejaj, P.C., earned her B.A. degree with honors (magna cum laude) from Creighton University in 2002. She earned her J.D. with honors (cum laude) from Creighton University School of Law in 2005. She practices extensively in the areas of bankruptcy law, estate planning and probate in both Nebraska and Iowa. She is admitted to both the Federal and State Courts in Nebraska and Iowa and is also a member of the Bar Associations in both states.
“I appreciate the service you provided. It was difficult and you were a pro through it all.”
- Nation-State Support for UN Peacekeeping Operations, Miss. Valley J. of Soc. Sci., at P. 7, June, 2002
Honors and Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Property, Legal Research & International Business, 2002-2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member, 2006-Present
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member, 2006-Present
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section, Secretary/Treasurer, 2009-2013
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, Secretary 2013-2016
Hicks & Alhejaj, P.C.
11717 Burt Street, Suite 106 | Omaha NE 68154
Phone: 402-401-4916 | Fax: 402-444-1724
Omaha Law Office
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.